Configure to suit your fleet
No contracts, simply month to month with the options you need.
1. Select the options you need
What's included in each option?
2. Select the number of users required
Read Only Users
Total Monthly Subscription Cost
3. Setup, Training, Support & Data migration
Setup + Data
One off Setup Cost
Frequently asked questions
If you don't find the answer to your question below, please contact us
- Are there any contracts?
- No, Gearbox subscriptions are month to month. Upgrade, downgrade or leave at anytime. Edit users, features and permissions in the User Settings section as required.
- Who owns the data?
- You do - Export your data anytime over to Excel. We want you to have a great experience using Gearbox, not continue using it because you're stuck with it.
- How does billing work?
- Gearbox subscriptions are billed on the 15th of each month. Our billing system will respond to changes in your number of users and features selected. Our preferred method of payment is via credit card. Please contact us if you wish to apply for an account.
- Where can I access Gearbox?
- Gearbox works on any device with an HTML5 compliant browser - so any computer or device running Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari. We don't support Internet Explorer.
- Why do I need a Gearbox user when I only want Prestart?
- As well as being a full fleet maintenance and compliance system, Gearbox is the administration tool for Prestart. Gearbox is used to manage Prestarts users, Checklists, Email Notifications, Reporting as well as Fault Management onced received.
- Where do I download Prestart?
- Prestart is available at the Apple Store and Google Play and runs offline if needed. There is also a Prestart web app however it requires internet access to use.